Saturday, June 6, 2009

Make-up Xiaozu

On behalf of Chiu Yin, here's a reminder: there's make up xiaozu by Liu ls on this coming tues at 8.30am, in our xiaozu room. For those without instruments, i try to get them from co room if i can.

About what happened yesterday during xiaozu, it was a total disaster. It was a rare chance that ruan and pipa-liuqin could come together for xiaozu, because jing po and liu zi wei didnt come. But it turned out to be a bad idea, with zhen tao around. It was my fault. In the beginning i refused to talk to him after he kept criticising me for buying the chocolates for you all. He decided to vent his anger on kenneth by chasing and hitting him. Then kenneth hid behind me, and zhen tao strangled me, with kenneth squashed behind me. Everyone was laughing at us by then. When i managed to get his hands off, he felt onto me, and kenneth got squashed further, his face even got hit. Right now i am very very angry but i regret what i did even more. I just feel fustrated and bad that i only have about 10 xiaozus with you guys left, and i have to screw one up. To all my pipa-liuqin juniors, for all the unhappiness and my bad behaviour, I sincerely apologise to all of you.

Yao Zhang

No comments: