Friday, July 31, 2009

30th July

Ok, this is my first ever blog post and i want to make use of this to thank all of you. What started out as one of the most sian school day turned out to be enjoyable and special. I was'nt really happy when i found out that the performance night was on my birthday, but now it's a memorable and unique day for me.
Cutting a long post short, i really want to give tanbo and Yao Zhang a big thank you. If it weren't for Yao Zhang, our section would have died as we were lacking motivation. Tanbo has also turned into a fun place to be in, my view of CO has also changed with that.
Lastly, on the behalf on Kenneth xD, who would like to go watch a movie next friday ?(National day celebrations) If yes, choose one or suggest another show: -G.I Joe -Up

PX!

No comments: