Sunday, April 12, 2009

Chiu Yin for Chairman

Hey guys,

This is an advertisement? And the message is:

VOTE FOR CHIUYIN FOR THE NEXT CHAIRMAN!

Basically, Chiu Yin has applied for the Chiarman position, but he doubts that he will become one. So we must prove him WRONG. I have absolute confidence that Chiu Yin will be come the next Chairman. Haha.

If you want an overview as to why ChiuYin should be the next Chairman, take a look at this Pipa-Liuqin evolution continuum

Laozhun -> Retard -> Average (Sec 1s) -> Quite Pro (You, unless you are Yao Zhang, ChiuYin or the lesser Laozhun) -> Genius -> Godly (Chiu Yin) -> Beyond-Godly (Yao Zhang)

As for the next Tanbo SL, quite a few opted for that position. I'm undecided :(

But WAIT! WAIT! WAIT!

Voting won't be available until June, so the focus now should be on SYF. I think getting Gold for SYF shouldn't be a problem once I stop screwing up the 155671234567123456... part. I must practice more to move up the continuum.
As for Gold with Honours, we must feel the music! Technically speaking, Gold with Honours requires the movement of various body parts in a drunken-like fashion so as to capture the attention of the judges. Movements must have syncronization and be at the right time with the right amount. I'm not very good at this.

In short,
Gold: Practice
Gold with Honours: Feel the music

SOS
Finally, this is a cry for help. Due to my forgetful nature, I've not emailed the full Pipa contact list to Yong Zhi. I need you to help me get Joel Tan Shu Jing's Class, Home Number, Mobile Number and Email Address. HELP! If you manage to find him or spot him somewhere, just ask him nicely and say this is for the contact list?

Cheers,
Laozhun

No comments: