Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A little bit of encouragement just before syf

hello(:
My first time posting on this blog.Even though u should be sleeping by now(yijing's orders), this is a little bit of encouragement for tmr.
On Friday Liu ls told me that we could actually have a fair chance of getting gwh. It means we really have the ability to excel and we are not much worse than other schools. We could have been better than them if we tried even harder, but there's no point in saying that now. All of us in pipa liuqin are incredible people. I feel blessed to have such hardworking and fun people around me.
Just be confident and dont be nervous tmr. Give your best and concentrate. We can get gwh if we really want it(: Anyway,we deserve a gwh.I sure yaozhang would agree with me.haha.


chiuyin(:

No comments: